With optimized beams, rubber grips, and tactical switches, Rayovac's SE3DLN Sportsman lantern is ideal for use inside and out, whether you're heading for the hills or camping out in your home during a power outage. Nicely compact and ultra-portable at just 7 inches tall and under 3.5 inches wide, the Rayovac SE3DLN lantern also provides an incredibly bright 240-lumen light that makes it a useful resource for outdoor adventures as well as for emergency preparedness.
See larger image.
Rayovac SE3DLN Sportsman Lantern
At a Glance:
- 4-watt LED with up to 240 lumens of brightness
- Three modes of lighting: high, low, and strobe
- Powered by three D batteries (not included)
- Folding tent hanger, rubberized handle
- Durable rubber and ABS construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
This Sportsman green-and-black lantern features durable ABS construction and is engineered to be water resistant, making it ideal for use in rugged conditions. The bottom has a convenient hook that can fold out to light up your space--be it a tent, a basement, a garage, or a backyard patio--hands free. The Sportsman lantern also features a foldout rubberized handle for easy carrying. An easy-find green LED blinks every five seconds when the lantern is off so you can locate it even on the darkest nights. It's backed by a lifetime warranty.
The Power of LEDs
A perfect light source for modern lanterns, LEDs are virtually unbreakable, contain no filament or mercury, and never need to be replaced. The LED bulbs use battery power more efficiently than standard bulbs, greatly reducing the number of batteries needed over the life of the lantern.
The SE3DLN's 4-watt LED bulbs are powered by three D batteries (not included) for up to 40 hours of continuous use on high mode and up to 90 hours on energy-saver mode. The Sportsman LED lantern also includes a strobe lighting mode.
One Rayovac SE3DLN Sportsman lantern (batteries not included).
* In 2012 Rayovac adopted the ANSI FL1 standard for measuring light specifications. The standards were developed to help consumers compare technical specs between products. The ANSI FL1 standard indicates the light output for this product is 240 lumens.